Advertisement

My Very Imperfect Skin

My Very Imperfect Skin We all have parts of our bodies that we shy away from looking at. For one reason or another, we tell ourselves that the way we look is not right, that the way our body naturally is, is not good enough. Instead of loving thoughts, we shower ourselves with loathe. I made this video to celebrate imperfection, I made this video to inspire you to love yourself, your wounded skin, your imperfect body the way it is unconditionally. Because a body is so much more than the way it looks and it deserves way more gratitude than we give to it.

⫸Follow me on Instagram:



⫸Etsy shop:



⫸Website:



⫸Subscribe to my other channel:


kara narmo,seleste wave,this is celestial,acne,scars,skin,beautiful,celebration,short film,imperfections,beauty,body,bodies,human,people,life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments