Advertisement

My Cook System on a Reasonable Budget, GSI Pot, BRS stove, plus more

My Cook System on a Reasonable Budget, GSI Pot, BRS stove, plus more This is my cook system that I used in 2019 on a reasonable budget. Pretty good group of products to complete your trail cooking without going broke. Very impressed with the usability this season. Lightweight large capacity GSI Pot, Etekcity stove with electric start, Ohuhu shroud, AOTU base, Toaks titanium long spoon, Toaks folding titanium fork, and collapsible bowl. The first part of the video is a portion of my "what's in my pack video" while the remainder is putting the gear into use to cook a meal while on the trail.

Gear Links;

GSI Pot


Etekcity Stove


BRS Stove


Ohuhu Shroud


Toaks Titanium Long Spoon


Toaks Titanium Folding Fork


AOTU Stove Stand

GSI,Etekcity,BRS,GSI Outdoors,Ohuhu,Toaks,AOTU,Backpacking,Hiking,Camping,Cook,Cook System,

Post a Comment

0 Comments