Advertisement

Microwaving things you're not supposed to Microwave | Payton Nieves

Microwaving things you're not supposed to Microwave | Payton Nieves FIRST THINGS FIRST!
Do not microwave things that are not supposed to be microwaved! You can possibly hurt yourself!
I hope you enjoy this video! I think I like the editing style I've been going with lately. You may have noticed it, if not, don't worry. I enjoy making videos. I hope the enjoyment never leaves. Well, I guess that's up to me to decide so I think I am going to continue to enjoy it. Thank you guys for supporting me! We're almost to 200 Subs! Lets make it happen! Thank you again and stay happy, Peeps.

-Payt

_________________________________________________________________


Follow me on my socials:

Snapchat/thepaytonnieves
Instagram.com/paytonnieves
Twitter.com/hypnik

_________________________________________________________________


Music Creds:

Intro/Outtro Song: Trying to forget by vbnd
Link(s):

Music provided by RFM:

Funny,Comedy,Laugh,Hilarious,Jokes,Motivate,Positive,Microwave,Microwave Tide Pod,Microwave hacks,Microwave Slime,Microwaving things that shouldn't be microwaved,Payton Nieves,Vlog,Week,Tide,Tide Pods,CD,CD Burning,CD micro,YEET,

Post a Comment

0 Comments