Advertisement

KickVic's new 'Evidence' against Vic Mignogna has a MAJOR problem that I Found, Here's What it is...

KickVic's new 'Evidence' against Vic Mignogna has a MAJOR problem that I Found, Here's What it is... Why Kick Vic thought it would be a good idea to site THIS is beyond me. I easily show you in this video why this is likely to be NOT credible at all and despite my expectations being low, I was still disappointed...



🎁 Supporting the channel

- MERCH:

- Patreon:
- Paypal Email: - SendToHei@gmail.com
- Streamlabs Link:

-----

Hero Hei Theme Song by Ambi-Pass Studios! ;




►Subscribe to my channel here:

📱 Join us in Discord and chat in real time:
( you can post 10 minutes after joining )

🐦Twitter:

📷Instagram:



💖 This channel is made possible thanks to the awesome Patron's supporting me on Patreon! Thank you all infinitely!💖

Steven B.
Dashie Li
Nicholas H.
Thijs H.
Colin E.
Tom S.
Mystic Ash
[Redacted]
Daniel D.
Cloud123
Aura Gami
Alexander T.
Michelle K.
Valhalla4413
sonofmictlantecuhtli
Kori M.
Jamie M.
M.L.
Fuzzy Pickles
Massimo
Fallen Angel J
Chubb Funnie
Nameless Person
Short Round
Party7319
Jacob C
Michael M
Roman Torchic
Will S.
Acrux
kingstyle13
Alex C.
LordTimelord
DarthAres
Jeo from FTN
K-Man's Korner
LukaBlight69
The Man with three first names
Steven H
Refat Bavbekov
Don Soulvich
-----

vic mignogna,vic mignogna lawsuit,funimation litigation,legal,lawyer,attorney,law,evidence,hero hei,herohei,litigation,lawsuit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments