Advertisement

I survived on Free Money in The UK....Find Out How!

I survived on Free Money in The UK....Find Out How! I literally didn't have any money on me today and i used my initiative and commonsense to survive.

Subscribe here -
Previous episode -

//SoundTrack//
Earthquake Rox Knox NCS Release $ Little Things - Niwel


Follow Me:
Instagram at
Facebook at
Twitter at

Don't forget to Like, Share, Comment & Subscribe to stay updated with the latest content every week.

london,sunderland,pound,united kingdom,united kingdom student,free money in the uk,free metro london hacks,student life in london,student life in uk,African,Africa,South Africa,african youtubers,hustling all my life,hustling all day,uk metro train,metro in the UK,metro train in europe,ticket machine,africa to the world,newcastle university,university of sunderland,metro station,tesco supermarket uk,sunderland tesco,food,cost of living in the uk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments