Advertisement

I Know The Way - Live on Radio Woking

I Know The Way - Live on Radio Woking If you missed my last video I'm currently in the middle of building a recording studio, which has been a lot of fun and a lot of hard work so far (more videos documenting the building of it coming soon!)

So with a lot of my energy there at the moment I decided to take a rummage through my video vault for something cool that you might enjoy! Back in October I went to play live at Radio Woking and this is one of the songs from my new album that I played. Hope you enjoy!

p.s. In December I'm planning on doing an improvised Christmas song video and a number of Christmas covers so keep an eye out for that!

i know the way,scott freeman,original song,new indie song,freeman songs,i wrote a song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments