Advertisement

πŸ™€ I BOUGHT ICE WALKER, ZOMBIE AND VOID EYES! πŸ‘️πŸ’Έ | Avakin Life

πŸ™€ I BOUGHT ICE WALKER, ZOMBIE AND VOID EYES! πŸ‘️πŸ’Έ | Avakin Life In this video, I show you how I purchased the exclusive Ice walker eyes, the zombie eyes and the Void eyes in Avakin Life in the Latest coin bundle! So join in!

Hey there! ♥️
This is me your Trinity, and if you don't know still, the Exclusive eyes (Ice Walker, Zombie eyes, Void eyes) are back in the Avakin Coin Store for a very LIMITED time.
Here I show you, how I purchased them and modified my Avatar! It was important for me to buy them for 3 reasons.

Firstly, they're really helpful in Fashion contests of Avakin Life. To get high ranks in the Fashion contest, I needed the eyes.
And secondly, I really liked the offer, which gave me those many COINS πŸ’Έ along with the offer.
However, I am not the person who spends much on the games...but still I couldn't resist to fall for it.

LIKE AND COMMENT on the video if you loved my purchase and my Avatar along with it. ♥️

πŸ’šπŸ’›♥️
Follow me on Instagram as well, for all the latest updates, my posts and news for my future projects -


πŸ’›♥️πŸ’š

Also, watch my other Useful videos, which are really helpful for your Avakin experience! -

1) Everything about Badges in Avakin Life and how to EARN them-


2) How do I make good money by TAPJOY πŸ€‘


3) How to Contact Avakin life support team-


4) How did I win my Fashion Star Badge πŸ’ƒ


5) Secret Tricks for Egyptian Minigame in Avakin Life-


6) How do I get Big Avacoins easily without doing much-


7) Look alike Ariana Grande for a day πŸ’‡


8) How to get Free Avacoins without using Tapjoy (Part 1)


🌟♥️

#avakin #eyes #icewalkereyes #zombieyyes #voideyes #coins #avakinlife #avacoins #purchasecoins #tapjoy #money #fashion #avakinfashion

Avakin life eyes purchase avakin life,Avakin life coins purchase,ice walker eyes Avakin Life,zombie eyes Avakin Life,void eyes Avakin Life,how to purchase coins Avakin Life,avakin,avakin life,get free avacoins in avakin life,coins in avakin life,Tapjoy,3d virtual world game,3d game,how to avakin life,avakin life love story,avakin hayat tΓΌrkΓ§e,avakin life espaΓ±ol,Π°Π²Π°ΠΊΠΈΠ½ Тизнь россия,Avakin Jocelyn,Avakin life official,avakin life mod,avakin life how to kiss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments