Advertisement

How to pronounce curious and furious correctly

How to pronounce curious and furious correctly Some non-native speakers mispronounce the words curious and furious. Do you know how to pronounce these words correctly? Watch this short lesson and practise with me!

cur-i-ous /ˈkjʊərɪəs/

Definition:
wanting to know or learn more about something

Examples:
I’m very curious about the sales figures for last month.
We are very curious about our competitor’s new software.
determined /dɪˈtəːmɪnd/

fur-i-ous /ˈfjʊəriəs

Definition:
very angry

Examples:
The boss was furious when the whole team arrived late for the appointment.

A: I heard you had a call from an agry customer earlier.
B: Angry? He was absolutely furious!

Want to learn more Business English?
Join my email list and get my FREE VOCABULARY EXTRA NEWSLETTER every 2 weeks:


Find out more about me:
Website:

Visit me on Social Media:
Instagram:
Facebook:

business english,english for professionals,english for work,improve your english,english coach,pronunciation,business english vocabulary,professional english,learn english,english teacher,free english lesson,business english resources,ETJ English,Learn English with Steve Ford,how to pronounce difficult words in English,how to pronounce curious,영어 발음,englische Aussprache,نطق اللغة الإنجليزية,अंग्रेजी उच्चारण,英語の発音,

Post a Comment

0 Comments