Advertisement

How to find out whether or not blocked .कैसे पता करें व्हाट्सएप में ब्लॉक किया है या नहीं किया है

How to find out whether or not blocked .कैसे पता करें व्हाट्सएप में ब्लॉक किया है या नहीं किया है Hello dosto kese ho aaj me whatsapp ki majedaar settings ke bare me batane ki koshis ki hain umid hai ki ye video aapko passand aayegi.
How to find out whether or not blocked in WhatsApp
Whatsapp Important settings
Whatsapp settings

how to see dp on whatsapp if hidden,can you see profile picture if blocked on whatsapp,is about visible if blocked on whatsapp,if someone blocked me on whatsapp can i see their status,if someone has blocked me on whatsapp can he see my status,how to see hidden status on whatsapp,if i block someone on whatsapp can i see their status,

Post a Comment

0 Comments