Advertisement

GRWM: DATE NIGHT | Casual Date 2019

GRWM: DATE NIGHT | Casual Date 2019 #GRWM2019 #DATENIGHT
✮ Hey WELCOME BACK TO MY CHANNEL ✮

In today’s video I’ll be doing a GRWM for a casual date to a homecoming game! I just enjoy doing my makeup because it’s relaxing and just decided to film it (again) lmao
If you like this video comment,like, and subscribe becauseeeeeeeeee WHY NOT ¿!?!

✮ Products used ✮
⋆ Milani prep + smooth drops
⋆ Colourpop eyebrow pencil
⋆ Urban decay bronzer
⋆ LA girl medium beige
⋆ Wet n wild concealer
⋆ Black opal foundation stick
⋆ Maybelline 24 hr foundation
⋆ Maybelline rocket mascara
⋆ Maybelline lash sensational
⋆ I•envy lashes #110
⋆ Nyx espresso lip liner
⋆ Milano matte innocence lipstick
⋆ Fenty beauty fussy
⋆ MORPHE palette- painted desert

✮ Contacts- casuallycourt2017@gmail.com
✮ IG- courtnicoleee

date night,get ready with me,atlanta,love,black girl,black love,2019,date night outfit,boyfriend,grwm,natural hair,casual date,homecoming,hoco,college,date night 2019,date outfit,football game,alumi,day date,morphe,milani,colourpop,urban decay,affordable,drugstore,maybelline,boyfriend tag,boyfriend does my makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments