Advertisement

Fireside Chat - Lights in the Darkness

Fireside Chat - Lights in the Darkness Chat time! First, I need to explain my comment about concern trolls, next to share some things I've gotten in the mail, and finally to tell you how much reason there is to have hope & faith in our fellow man. There are so many people holding their candles now .. it's getting brighter every day! W W G 1 W G A!
more..

Paypal: paypal.me/PollyStGeorge
My web site: amazingpollynet (PO Box is on the "Contact" page)
Twitter:
Bitchute:

Quite Frankly, Owen Benjamin, Ollie Matthews at Narcissistic Resistance, Steve Turley, Richard Grannon, ... go have a listen to them if you haven't already. xx

awakening,narcissism,mail bag,vlog,amazing polly,fireside chat,free form friday,inverted world,leftism,conservatism,fun,laughter,joy,be in the world but not of it,spirituality,philosophy,walk away,

Post a Comment

0 Comments