Advertisement

Feel Unique Pick n Mix Sample Selection | November 2019

Feel Unique Pick n Mix Sample Selection | November 2019 Here is what I picked for my Feel Unique Samples for November 2019.
Two lots of selections hereto unbox and I'm really pleased with the brands and items I chose. Great selection of skincare, bodycare and makeup this time.

Hope you enjoy the video!
****************************************************************
Follow me on Instagram


Contact me
Emma.Latham@aol.com

Feel Unique,Pick n Mix,Sample service,Sample selection,November 2013,Being Briony,Charmed Wench,Amanda More,Itsggsparkle,Lightning Lass,Freebie,Alert,Samples,Free items,UK,Beauty,Makeup,Skincare,Barry M,Elizabeth Arden,Serum,Foundation,Beauty Kitchen,Seahorse Trust,Carbon Neutral,Vegan,Cruelty Free,Unboxing,Over 30s,Rituals,Body cream,Hand cream,Bodycare,Moisturiser,Precycled,Plankton,Eye cream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments