Advertisement

Favourite tools for Blythe doll customization - Beginners guide - Tutorial?

Favourite tools for Blythe doll customization - Beginners guide - Tutorial? This video is about the tools that i use for customization. After some twists and torns , I can finally say that i found the tools that works for me. If you think tat THIS IS IT, well let me tell you that IT'S NOT!I'll keep trying new ones and update my tool kit. The thing that i love the most is the freedoom of trying new tools and materials. I hope you enjoyed the video, or that it was helpfull. If you did, please give me you thumbs up, subscribe my channel and share on your social media accounts. Maybe one of your friends is waiting for a video like this.

TO BUY:

Wooden carving tools and diamond file (red handle): us.sk-coolcat.com

Surgical scalpels:

Surgical scalpel handles:

Micro Dremel:

Dremel bits:

Diamond tipped Bead Reammer (purple handle):

Carving knives: www.volksusastore.com (they only post to USA)

I hope i haven't forgot anything, but if I did, and you noticed any tool that it isn't linked, please drop a message or leave a comment.

FOLLOW ME:

Instagram: @littlematildaatelier @_pixies_and_fairies
Facebook : @littlematildaatelier
Twitter: @FilipaNobrega
Etsy: etsy.com/shop/LittleMatildaAtelier
Collaborations: filipapereira1@gmail.com

Filipa This video is about Favourite tools for Blythe doll customization

tools,how to,style,iMovie,art,artwork,artist,rotary tool,dremel,studio,blythe doll customization,custom tools,tuturial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments