Advertisement

Every LIGHTSABER CUSTOMIZATION Option in the Game! - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Every LIGHTSABER CUSTOMIZATION Option in the Game! - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Every LIGHTSABER CUSTOMIZATION Option in the Game! - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Welcome back to Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. In this video we're going through every single customization option for your lightsaber. It takes a while to do the exploration side of it but it's worth it in the end because they look badass with the different designs and materials. Let me know your favorite look in the comments, I hope you enjoy the video :D

Here's the link to the Game Guides Channel, it was massively helpful for the exploration:

Subscribe to the channel:
Want some Born 2 Game merch? Check the store:
Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:
Suggest a game for me to play:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Join my Discord server:
Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer
Add me on Steam:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:

Outro song:

#starwars #jedifallenorder #lightsaber

Video uploaded by
Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

star wars,jedi fallen order,star wars jedi fallen order,jedi fallen order lightsaber,jedi fallen order lightsaber colors,jedi fallen order lightsaber customization,every lightsaber customization jedi fallen order,all lightsaber colors jedi fallen order,jedi fallen order lightsaber materials,lightsaber colors jedi fallen order,lightsaber customization jedi fallen order,star wars lightsaber,star wars lightsaber customization,star wars lightsaber colors,lightsaber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments