Advertisement

Dutch Sheets: The Scent of Water (Job 14:7-9)

Dutch Sheets: The Scent of Water (Job 14:7-9) Job 14:8-9 “[a] stump may die in the ground, yet at the scent of water it will bud and bring forth branches like a plant.” Great teaching from Dutch about persistence in prayer and the importance of warring over your prophetic words until you see them come to pass (1 Timothy 1:18). He released a prophetic word at Christ for the Nations. His friend, Rick Pino, who was in the audience, realized that the prophetic word Dutch was speaking over the audience was also a word for Dutch. Quote: I had been praying Job 14:7-9 over America. “There's hope for a tree. If it is cut down, that it will sprout again, and that its tender shoots will not cease. Though its root may grow old in the earth, and its stump may die in the ground, yet at the scent of water it will bud and bring forth branches like a plant.” God moves me to Dallas, takes me to a house and the realtor a tree in the back yard that used to be a stump. Now it has grown back completely. At the scent of water, when the ice melts and the snow melts, at the scent of water things come alive.” The living, prophetic voice God, spoken through His prophets, is like that life-giving water in a dry place. Press in and war over your prophetic words until you see them come to pass.

ENJOY!

Full service here:

For more videos, subscribe to our YouTube Channel here:

If this post is a blessing to you please "like", "share” and “comment.”

If you need help with a personal problem email info@kingofkingswc.com.
We'd like to agree with you in prayer and offer whatever assistance we can provide.

Donate here:

I gave a prophetic word to Christ
for the Nations 8 years ago. I was
there speaking and I couldn't get the word out.
I said, “Let's just stop and pray.”
I closed my eyes and it's like
somebody turned on a television.
I'm watching this movie and I
start narrating what I'm seeing.
I prophesied for 45 minutes to Christ for
the nations about what God's going to do there.
I'd go for five minutes and then stop,
thinking, “Well that's over.”
The Lord said, “People are going to say, “Go to Dallas,
you can find God in Dallas.”
They've been praying that word for 8 years.
It's on the prayer room walls, like
ten pages typed.
They've offered me twice – 20 years ago and 8 years ago,
to come and take over the school.
They Lord said, “No.” A year ago they invited me again
and the Lord said, “Yes.” A friend of
mine, Rick Pino, was there when
and I gave that word, he was on his face because
God came in the room so powerfully.
I said, “Rick they just called me and want me to go to
Christ for the Nations, I think God's wanting me to do that.
What do you think? I think it could be God?”
Rick said, “You were prophesying to yourself!”
I gave myself a 45-minute word!
And then the Lord, after I gave that word,
just buried the seed and He waited
for winter to end. He carried it to the right place at
the right time because only God knows the time.
Acts 13:2
“…separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
At the right time God resurrected the seed.
There are people in this room right
now who have had promises from God, and you think they are dead.
They’re not dead, they’re dormant.
when I was when I moved to
When we moved to Christ for the nations
we started house shopping. We went and
saw about 30 homes, but none of them felt right.
Cindy Jacobs told me, “Go over and look at this house over here.”
I said, “Would you just leave me alone?”
She said she would not leave me alone until I looked at the house.
So, we looked at the house and the
guy showed me around.
He takes me he out back and says, “Before you
see the inside, let me show you around the property.
He takes me to a tree about a foot in diameter and it's
about 30 feet tall - it's a beautiful little tree.
He says, “Look down here at this
bottom, there's a little slice,
it looked like a little orange wedge or
an apple we've cut up and it's about 2
inches long and an inch depth just
enough left there so you could see what
it used to look like.
He said you know what this was?
This was nothing but a stump.
I put a sprinkler system in and I started watering it.
The tree grew back.
Then I realized…
I had been praying Job 14:7-9 over America.
“There's hope for a tree.
If it is cut down, that it will sprout again,
And that its tender shoots will not cease.
Though its root may grow old in the earth,
And its stump may die in the ground,
Yet at the scent of water it will bud
And bring forth branches like a plant.”
I've been praying that for months over America.
I said, “Lord I'm praying Job 14 that you're
going to resurrect this nation.
You're going to give us this third Great Awakening.
It's going to turn things around and I'm praying
Job 14 almost daily.

Jesus,Jesus Christ,Bible,Christian,God,Holy Spirit,Holy Ghost,Pentecost,Pentecostal,Prophesy,Prophecy,Prophetic,Gifts of the Spirit,Miracles,Salvation,Deliverance,Spiritual Warfare,Intercession,Prophetic Intercession,Prayer,Breakthrough,Healing,Chuck Pierce,Glory of Zion,GZI,Bill Johnson,Dutch Sheets,Jane Hamon,Bethel Redding,It's Supernatural,Shawn Bolz,Sid Roth,Karen Wheaton,Kevin Zadai,Jesus Culture,Joel Osteen,Joyce Meyer,King of Kings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments