Advertisement

DIY Bracelet Hacks ( Super Easy and to No Cost at all )

DIY Bracelet Hacks ( Super Easy and to No Cost at all ) Hello LOVE today I decided not to throw my Broken Bracelet and made a NEW one using the same Material. You can make it too. Honestly I do not like wasting, so I give my Bracelet a New Look. Hope you like it😘. Together we will make a WORLD without waste.
So I need to confess to Everyone tonight that I have a deep Passion of seeing TRASH differently like even trash can turn into something useful and AMaZING.
It is indeed a Passion which also need a lot of effort but I don't consider this HARdships because I am enjoying every MOMENT upon MAKING, DOCUMENTING it.
This will not be a Perfect Tutorial but what I like to leave in Every Single Friends who are going to watch this video that
Doing something We Love Perfect or not as long as the intention is Good then it will hopefully innovate in the Future for a BEtter PUrpose.
Always Smile and Respect One Another, Peace and Love!πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Hopefully Our Video will Get LIKES and COMMENTS.
I'll be looking forward to reading all of it. No hate comments please Let's make this World A better Place to continue living.
And if yo agree this video I so amateur then hit the Subscribe button and let me know how we can Improve... πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰
I'll be doing my whole EFFORT in doing so For all OF You Future FAM...Xoxo "GreenIsLifer" toink 😁

FROM
SOMEONE WHO IS ShY and NAIVE as SOMEONE very close to me say.
ME (GreenNeerg888)
I think I am being misunderstood a lot.
I am super silent and kept almost everything to myself.
Hopefully you FAM can advise me on this.
If this video gets even a 100 likes then I will upload my next made video which was also very similar with this one. See YOU FAM next time😊 SOONEST.

Did just read the entire description ? Then you are GENUINE and I really Like you !!!and also
I'd Love to know it by Putting any heart image comment Below.



Thank You so much
Kinemaster for the 7 days free Trial on your app.


Feel Free to follow me on Facebook
@GreenNeerg Evolution

And my IG soon

#DIYBracelet #HACKS #INSPIRATIONAL #LOVE #PHILIPPINES,

Post a Comment

0 Comments