Advertisement

David Guetta ft. Raye - Stay (Don't Go Away) | Tina Boo Choreography Cover | Jeanie

David Guetta ft. Raye - Stay (Don't Go Away) | Tina Boo Choreography Cover | Jeanie If you enjoyed this dance cover, click the like button! Leave any dance suggestions in the comments :)

It's been a while since I've covered any 1Million choreographies! This time I'm covering one of Tina Boo's choreographies, which is a first for me! I've been wanting to cover this one for a while, but I just had other covers or things in the way. The choreo on the floor is what really made me want to cover this because I usually avoid anything on the floor, but I decided to take the challenge this time! Don't forget, I have a video this Saturday as well! See you then~

Social Media
Instagram: @jean.nyeo
Kofi: ko-fi.com/jeanyeo

I do not own any of the music in this video. No copyright infringement intended

kpop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments