Advertisement

BEHIND THE SCENES OF MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS & BEING AN INFLUENCER | EMILY NORRIS

BEHIND THE SCENES OF MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS & BEING AN INFLUENCER  |  EMILY NORRIS I'm taking you behind the scenes of my YouTube channel to show you how I run my business and how I actually work day to day from home. I also show you what camera equipment I use to run my channel too. I hope you like it and find it interesting :-) x

My 2020 planner and jewellery collection:


🔴 SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss a thing: - If you're new I post NEW VIDEOS EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY at 7PM (GMT)

For collaborations email me on: emilynorrisloves@gmail.com

S O C I A L M E D I A
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
PINTEREST

behind the scenes,bts,youtube channel,how to start a youtube channel,camera equipment,youtube equipment,best vlogging camera,equipment for vlogging,how to start vlogging,how to run a youtube channel,how to make youtube videos,emily norris,emilynorris,ditl,day in the life,emily norris work,quit work,youtube channel ideas,mummy,influencer,whats it like being a youtuber,behind,scenes,tips,youtube videos,how to be a youtuber,how to grow your channel,camera,uk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments