Advertisement

'You Are The Reason' - 12 Year Old plays Calum Scott Piano Cover

'You Are The Reason' -  12 Year Old plays Calum Scott Piano Cover #CalumScott #YouAreTheReason #Piano

(This is a song the blind singer with Autism, Kodi Lee Performed on America's Got Talent!
Hi I'm Jacob Velazquez, a 12 year old boy with PDDNOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified). This is similar Asperger Syndrome, but with a speech delay.

In this video you will watch me play "You Are The Reason" by Calum Scott on the piano. Calum was a contestant on Britain's Got Talent in 2015 and went on to be an amazing singer and songwriter.

I PRODUCE AND EDIT ALL OF MY VIDEOS & I UPLOAD TWICE PER WEEK, SO MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE!!
Thanks for watching! Enjoy.

Check out my website:

and our blog:

You can also connect with me on
Facebook:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and turn on post notifications so you never miss a video that I upload. Also make sure to leave a like on this video!

Calum Scott,You Are The Reason,Piano,beautiful,child prodigy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments