Advertisement

WHY DO WE TEND TO PLEASE PEOPLE A LOT

WHY DO WE TEND TO PLEASE PEOPLE A LOT Assalammualaikum and Hi!!!!!!

Thank you soooo much for watching and supporting my video assessment. I am a CFS IIUM student in Gambang from section 731 and this is my Public Speaking Vlog assessment. I'm so sorry if my face was kinda serious. I was really into a character. A heads up the time limit given was only 5 minutes so sorry if it's short.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE !!!!

SONGS :

Bol4 - Tell me love me (piano)

BTS - Euphoria (piano)


REFERENCES
Psychology Today. Pagoto,Sherry. (2012). Are You A People Pleaser. Retrieved from :

Merriam-Webster. People Pleaser. Retrieved from :


Nerdy Creator. (2016). 6 Revealing Reasons Why People Are So Eager To Please. Retrieved from :


Shout out to all my friends who decided to help me and be a part in my video!! Love you!!!

people,pleaser,people pleaser,pleasing people,iium,Gambang,cfs,cfs iium,

Post a Comment

0 Comments