Advertisement

The Cassette - Long Gone

The Cassette - Long Gone "Long Gone" from "PiCK" - English EP
-----
Artwork: 100ngayha
All Instruments by The Cassette
Recorded by Nguyễn Cửu Thuận
Mixed and mastered by XIN (F3 Home Studio)
-----
Follow The Cassette:
[ SoundCloud ]:
[ Facebook ] :
-----
Lyrics:
Oh, darling!
Don't you know how much i miss you darling?
Don't you know how much i love you, and love you
The Sun's going down
I will feel the way you made me feel
Til the morning when we wake up, and wake up
But now, we'll never be the same
We'll never be the same
We'll never be the same again
Because, you're long long gone

And every teardrop is a waterfall you know it my dear
I paint the picture of your smile, your smile
The days gone by
I remember all the songs we sang
But i can't remember your voice, your voice
And now, we're never be the same
We're never be the same
We're never be the same again
Because you're long long gone

Cassette

Post a Comment

0 Comments