Advertisement

Switch your site to dark mode based on system preferences tutorial

Switch your site to dark mode based on system preferences tutorial Dark modes are all the rage these days. We can even have our sites automatically switch based on a user's system preferences with a media query.

If you set up your colours with custom properties, it's super easy!

The code from this video:

Custom properties series:
==========================

---
Come and hangout, ask questions, suggest ideas, and meet some awesome people over in The Community:

I have a newsletter!

I've been working on some courses! Find out more:

---

My Code Editor: VS Code -

How my browser refreshes when I save:

---

Support me on Patreon:

I'm on some other places on the internet too!

If you'd like a behind the scenes and previews of what's coming up on my YouTube channel, make sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.

Instagram:
Twitter:
Codepen:
Github:

Kevin Powell,tutorial,html,css,dark mode,dark mode website,dark mode media query,dark mode custom properties,dark mode css,

Post a Comment

0 Comments