Advertisement

Sew Brum: fabric haul 2019

Sew Brum: fabric haul 2019 #fabrichaul #sewingblog #sewingvlogger

This week's YouTube video is all about my visit to both Sew Brum in Birmingham and the Sew Your Own Wardrobe party in Ashby, Leicestershire.

I was lucky enough to pick up some lovely pieces of fabric during my trip to Sew Brum this year and I really enjoyed meeting lots of fellow sewists.

I hope you enjoy seeing what I picked up and hearing about my future sewing plans.

Don't forget to like my video and subscribe to keep up to date with my latest content.

Until next time, happy sewing x

sewing,sew,sewing vlog,sew over it,sewing with cotton,sew brum,fabric haul,september 2019,october 2019,notes from the sewing room,crafty sew and so,ashby party,sew your own wardrobe,party dress,coat making,tilly and the buttons,fabric,sewing projects,betty dress,

Post a Comment

0 Comments