Advertisement

'One More Reason' Original Rock Song 2019

'One More Reason' Original Rock Song 2019 I write all types of different music and don't give a damn about classification but if I had to call what I do something, then Country, Rock, and Blues is where most of my influence comes from. I've got a couple singles to be released soon and an EP by late spring and playing some dates this Summer that I need to find a support band for. I'm just making the music I've wanted to make for a long time. I spent 4 years in the military and 6 years traveling working construction as an Ironworker. Music and songwriting is what I love the most. I've tried a whole lot of things just nothing ever felt right and I'm grateful to get to do this, famous or rich or whatever makes no difference I'm defintely not either of those and nobody gets into music for the money not the kind I like to play but hope y'all like it and more to come? If you'd like to hear from me give it a thumbs up subscribe and I'll start putting up some more videos and being more active on here this should be a real big year! Thanks!


Have you heard this yet? "Not A Damn Thing Changed" by yours truly 🙌 -

Original

Post a Comment

0 Comments