Advertisement

On Adulthood and Growing Up

On Adulthood and Growing Up There is a common meme by baby boomers and gen X that millennials and gen z are the Peter Pan Generations, that is they refuse to grow up and become adults. But is that really the case? Today I take a look at the concept of adulthood and whether or not these criticisms are fair.

If You Enjoy My Content and Want to Support Me You Can Send me Donations/ Tips Here


Or you Can Pledge to My Patreon Here


Discord Server Link, Also the Best Place to Contact Me


Please checkout my book "No Chance: A Post-Modern Odyessy"

Paperback


USA


Canada


I have a Bitchute for my Evangelion Commentary Videos and Where I Mirror all My Content

growing up,the school of life,school of life,how to,mental health,adulthood,adolescence,psychology,life,sociology,being an adult,emerging adulthood,the school of life philosophy,human life,argent templar,argent,

Post a Comment

0 Comments