Advertisement

►KPOP MULTIFEMALE ✘ This Is What Makes Us Girls

►KPOP MULTIFEMALE ✘ This Is What Makes Us Girls hey guys

I've been working on this for quite some time now although it may not look like it, it took me sometime to actually finish it.

I've always wanted to make a video of some of my favorite Female kpop idols and since I've made one before, I've decided to do it again.

I love the song that I used, lana voice is just ugh, I just love it. the video came out brighter then I intended it to be so sorry in advance. hope you enjoy!


LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­••••••••••­•••••••••••••••••••­•••••••••••••••••
✘ SONG AT THE END OF THE VIDEO
✘ Coloring:
✘ Software: Sony Vegas Pro 14

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­••••••••••­•••••••••••••••••••­•••••••••••••••••
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favorite of fair use."

Kpop,Idols,K-idols,Blackpink,Mamamoo,Females,female,IU,Everglow,Twice,Itzy,Weki Meki,Gfriend,Girls day,FMV,MV,fmv,mv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments