Advertisement

KOREAN MARKET HAUL -- What I got at the most famous traditional market in Seoul!

KOREAN MARKET HAUL -- What I got at the most famous traditional market in Seoul! Exploring the beauty, deliciousness and traditional wisdom encapsulated in old school Korean Markets is one of my favorite things.

Not only is it an amazing place to save money on your grocery shopping, but you can also support local vendors, sample traditional cuisine and explore the wonders of Ancient Korean Herbal Medicine.

In this video, I'm unpacking my haul from my latest visit to Gyeongdong Market in Seoul.



Get energized with this free 7-day Meal Plan:

Check out my Recipe Book:

Follow me on Instagram:

Join my Facebook Community:

Learn more:

Seoul,Healthy in seoul,korean medicine,medicinial mushrooms,reishi,chaga,ginseng,food in korea,Being healthy in korea,Eating healthy in Korea,whole30,

Post a Comment

0 Comments