Advertisement

Jeffree Star Cosmetics & Lush Halloween πŸ‘» Unboxing!

Jeffree Star Cosmetics & Lush Halloween πŸ‘» Unboxing! Happy Wednesday! And Happy almost Halloween! πŸŽƒ πŸ‘»

This week we have 2 unboxings and a full try-on of all the JSC products.

Again, I am not a makeup artist so try not to roast my skills (or lack there of) too badly, I am trying.

Also thank you for being understanding of me not uploading last week. The video was very boring but, it did teach me that I am not an “organizational YouTuber”. So also thank you for your patience while I figure my channel out during these first 100 videos.

Keep in touch:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Thumbs this video up if you enjoyed it and subscribe for more life and style videos every Wednesday at 4pm!

Subscriber Count:29

jeffree star cosmetics,jeffree star mystery box,lush,lush cosmetics,lush cosmetics mystery box,jsc,halloween mystery box,halloween,Jeffree Star Cosmetics & Lush Halloween Mystery Box Unboxing!,unboxing,makeup unboxing,bath bombs,halloween makeup,shane dawson,jeffree star x shane dawson,mini breaker palette,jawbreaker collection,amelia anne curated,velour liquid lipstick,jeffree star,jeffree star approved,beauty,palette,mystery box,premium box,

Post a Comment

0 Comments