Advertisement

'I'll Steal Away Your Tears Kitty..' A Hitoshi Shinso Self Harm|Self Hate Comfort Audio ASMR

'I'll Steal Away Your Tears Kitty..' A Hitoshi Shinso Self Harm|Self Hate Comfort Audio ASMR Ah T^T this one was inspired due to a friend who I feel is extremely hurt and sad, and I just hope that they can see this. Shinso tried his best today to get to listener, in an audio aimed to help anyone who is thinking of bad things, or even giving up. For those who are stuck in an environment they don't feel they can handle and anyone that suffers from a case of sad times or being mean to themselves. I hope that Hitoshi can reach you, each and every one of you, because these are words from his heart and I promise every single one is true. For anyone that hates themselves and feels they're not worth it, you so are. For anyone that hurts and doesn't know how to deal with it, you are valid and I know you can feel loved and happy if you just give yourself a chance. I believe in you so much!! And while I've not met each and every one of you, I feel a connection and one that is very dear to my heart, something I will cherish for all of my life, so thank you everyone, thank you for being you, and don't you ever change!


Puppy channel is in the works! Just getting some vids ready by the day!

The animation series is also in the works but I still have to properly teach myself modeling and rigging!

if you like and happen to want more please consider leaving a like! If you enjoy comment be sure to go right ahead! I try and read all of em!

If you want more content every single day please consider subscribing!



「 links & fun stuff 」


▷ MERCH SHOP IS NOW LIVE!!! Check it out if you want some fun trinkets of the channel! Giveaways will happen on my discord from time to time! 」

▷ support me on my patreon to support me and get access to exclusive posts n audios ✦ 「 」

▷ consider joining my discord ! we'd love to meet you there ✦ 「 」

▷ special thanks to the thumbnail artist, !!! They help out a bunch!!

yagami yato,ASMR,Romance,cute boyfriend,Hitoshi Shinso Comfort,Hitoshi Shinso Cuddle Audio,Hitoshi shinso gives you a hug,Kota the cat,Comfort Audio for a bad day,Comfort,Comfort for self harm,Comfort for self hate,Comfort for depression,Happy bean audio,Happy audio for a smile,Boyfriend comfort,Yagami yato comfort,yagami yato Shinso,

Post a Comment

0 Comments