Advertisement

Hosting my 2nd Poshmark Posh N Sip | How to Host a Posh N Sip on a Budget

Hosting my 2nd Poshmark Posh N Sip | How to Host a Posh N Sip on a Budget In this video, I share my experience hosting my 2nd Posh N Sip on a budget. I met with fellow San Antonio Poshmark sellers at Starbucks then we went shopping at Thrift City.

Find out how I was able to host this Posh N Thrift Posh N Sip event on a budget.

Correction: I took a picture with Poshmark seller @capsule_queen at the event.

Check out PoshChronicle's Instagram
If you've never been to a Posh N Sip event, I encourage you to host your own event.

To apply to host your own Posh N Sip event, click here:

Don't forget to check out my other Poshmark videos to learn more about the Poshmark app.

Want to learn more?

Follow my blog at savesellshenel.com

Follow me on Instagram @save.sell.shenel to follow my daily journey on how I save & sell 1 day at a time.

Listen to my weekly podcast for the unedited audio diary of my saving and selling journey:

Click "subscribe" if you want to go in-depth in my saving & selling journey.

Other info:

Use code Glitter_Assoc when joining Poshmark to get a $5 credit towards your first purchase. Use Poshmark to sell clothing online to make extra money.

Use the Ibotta app when shopping online to get cash back. Use referal code qeciywy when joining Ibotta to get a $10 to get you started.

Use code DEAL190941 when joining Shopkick to get 250 points to get you started.

Music by licensed by Musicbed.

FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. All opinions are genuinely my own.

#poshmark #poshnsip #poshmarkevents #poshmarksanantonio

poshmark,posh n sip,poshmark selling tips,poshmark party,poshmark tips,poshmark seller,how to host a posh n sip?,what is a posh n sip?,posh ambassador,thrift city,

Post a Comment

0 Comments