Advertisement

Honest Q&A w| My Boyfriend: Weight Gain, “All In”, Binge Eating, My Haters ft. Jeff Nippard

Honest Q&A w| My Boyfriend: Weight Gain, “All In”, Binge Eating, My Haters ft. Jeff Nippard ⏰Timestamps⏰
▹What was your initial reaction to when I told you I was going "all in"? 1:00
▹Did you think going "all in" was going to fix my extreme hunger? 1:38
▹Can you share your experience with going "all in"? 2:57
▹How much weight would you gain going "all in"? 5:32
▹What happened to your appetite after gaining weight? 6:28
▹How long did it take for your hunger levels to go down? 8:04
▹Are binge episodes common in bodybuilding? 11:42
▹What are your eating behaviors like now? 11:42
▹Most reception has been positive, but my biggest critics are ALL men, why do you think that is? 15:52
▹Based on being around me, do you think going "all in" worked or is working for me? 19:09
▹What do you think about my weight gain? 20:58

👇CHECK OUT JEFF'S CHANNEL👇

▹Reverse Diet Debate‣
___________________
▹IG‣ @stephanie_buttermore
▹ FOODIE IG‣ @stephshollowleg
___________________
MY TRAINING PROGRAMS▹
❗️CURRENTLY 50% OFF❗️
🏋️‍♀️Beginner to Intermediate 🏋️‍♀️
Women's Foundation Program (ON SALE $24.99)
📒
🏋️‍♀️Intermediate to Advanced Lifters🏋️‍♀️(ON SALE $19.99)
Women's Specialization Program

___________________
*Recommended Videos*
▹I'M GOING ALL IN▹
▹I Ate 5,000 Calories Every Day For A Month▹
▹Science Behind ALL IN‣
___________________
BEST PROTEIN OF ALL TIME
Cake Pop 🍰🍡▹
Discount Code: STEPH
__________________
SHOP MY MERCH! 👚
🔬🧬Portion of all proceeds donated to the Cancer Research Institute
🧵🌱Made with: Upcycled & Organic Fabric
🌲1 Tree Planted With Every Sale
🇺🇸Made in the USA
🙅🏻No Sweatshops
🐰No Animal Cruelty
🌎Worldwide Shipping

SCALE I USE▹
▹ Body Analyzer 60% off code [sbuttermore] link:
TRACKS:
✔Weight
✔% Body Fat
✔Muscle Mass
✔Bone Density
✔Water Weight
-------------------------------
MUSIC ▹
‣Epidemic Sound
‣Blue Wednesday ‣
-------------------------------
CONTACT ME ▹
PROGRAM QUESTIONS: stephaniebuttermore@gmail.com
BUSINESS ONLY EMAIL: sbuttermore25@gmail.com
-------------------------------
FAQs ▹

1.What is your ethnicity?
‣ Mom is Thai and Dad is Canadian..Eh?
2. How tall are you?
‣ 5'4"(and a half 🙃)
3. How old are you?
‣ 29
3. What are you researching?
‣ Watch my PhD Day in the life video ▹
4. Is Jeff my boyfriend?
‣ Duh
5. Is that your real hair?
‣ Yes
___
AYOOO!! My name is Stephanie Buttermore and in a few words I am a fitness enthusiast but a scientist at heart!

Just obtained my Ph.D. in pathology and cell biology with a research focus on the molecular mechanisms that drive ovarian cancer progression. Hope you stick around! xoxo

science,fitness,stephanie buttermore,i lost my period,amenorrhea recovery,amenorrhea treatment,amenorrhea,no period,how to get your period back,how to balance hormones,health,womens health,weight gain,hunger,always hungry,how to fix hunger,metabolism,how to increase your metabolism,nutrition,stephanie buttermore all in,stephanie buttermore update,fat gain,all in,jeff nippard,binge eating,binge eating disorder,gaining weight,cheat day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments