Advertisement

Hair Weights To Stretch AND Elongate Natural Hair? | BYE BYE SHRINKAGE

Hair Weights To Stretch AND Elongate Natural Hair? | BYE BYE SHRINKAGE Hey you guys! So I finally got my hands on these hair weights that had been sold out for a while. They are from Amtu Hair Tools. These hair weights are meant to stretch the hair without heat, helping to elongate your curls. As a fellow natural, I'm sure we all have a love/hate relationship with shrinkage. Watch to see if these hair weights actually worked, and if I think they are worth the price of $57!

Amtu Hair Tools Website For Hair Weights


Their IG:
@amtuhairtools
______________________________

Products:

Spray Bottle

BeHairful Brush(discount: Hazel)

Creme of Nature Honey Twisting Cream

______________________________

Creme of Nature Pure Honey Review

Braid Out Tutorial

hazel goddesss,natural hair,curly hair,type 4 hair,type 3 hair,amtu,hair weights,stretch hair,elongate hair,elongate curls,no heat,longer curls,grow hair fast,hair growth,I tried,I used,creme of nature,pure honey,braid out,twisting cream,amtu hair tools,banding method,african threading,pineapple method,

Post a Comment

0 Comments