Advertisement

GOING ON VACATION WITH MY BFF?! | Royale High Roleplay

GOING ON VACATION WITH MY BFF?! | Royale High Roleplay More Royale Highschool Roleplay! We go on Vacation with my BFF! It was amazing!

⭐ Make sure to *boop* the like button OPEN ME read the description! ⭐

#BasicallyBea #Roblox #RoyaleHigh
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WATCH MY ROYALE HIGH ROLEPLAY!:

BASICALLYBEA MERCH IS NOW AVAILABLE! Get your own here:

SUBSCRIBE TO ME! It's free and means so much to me! Click here:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⭐ FOLLOW ME! ⭐
🔸 Instagram:
🔸 Twitter:

⭐ LINKS ⭐
🔸 My Blog:
🔸 Vlog Channel:
🔸 Minecraft Channel:
🔸 Twitch:

⭐ ROBLOX LINKS ⭐
🔸 Join My Roblox Group:
🔸 Follow Me On Roblox:
🔸 Play Royale High School:

⭐ CONTACT ME ⭐
Email: bea@yogscast.com
(For business inquiries and fan mail!)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⭐ ABOUT ME ⭐
Hi! My name is Bea. I play Roblox and make videos of my adventures! I love Royale High, Adopt Me, Welcome To Bloxburg, Jailbreak and more! I make videos with lots of my friends and love to create roleplays!

⭐ WHAT IS ROBLOX? ⭐
Roblox is the best place to Imagine with Friends. With the largest user-generated online gaming platform, and over 15 million games created by users, Roblox is the #1 gaming site for kids and teens. Every day, virtual explorers come to Roblox to create adventures, play games, role play, and learn with their friends in a family-friendly, immersive, 3D environment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You made it to the bottom of the description! Comment "I'M A SALTY BEAN" if you read all of it! 🥫

basicallybea,bea,basicallybea roblox,bea roblox,roblox,games,gaming roblox videos,funny,no swearing,child friendly,no cussing,family friendly,roblox funny,royale high roleplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments