Advertisement

drugstore makeup tutorial (except for mascara, don't come for me)

drugstore makeup tutorial (except for mascara, don't come for me) Since I filmed this video, I've been trying out a new blush lol it is pinker and lasts longer but luminoso will always be my fav.

Products mentioned
Neutrogena hydro boost water gel lotion
Covergirl clean matte bb cream
Flower beauty light illusion perfecting powder (I use the lightest shade bc the shade range is not the best tbh)
Milani baked blush in luminoso
Colourpop no filter concealer
Essence contour powder (bronzer and highlight duo)
NYX epic ink liner
Elf brow pencil in neutral brown
Elf brow/mascara gel
Elf tinted lip balm (RIP)

Other places to find me:

Instagram: @joannadorian
Twitter: @jaydoriann

Thank you all for watching!

everyday makeup,drugstore makeup,Milani,covergirl,flower beauty,elf,elf cosmetics,essence,colourpop,neutrogena,cheap,affordable,easy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments