Advertisement

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A YOUNG FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR | what I actually do for work

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A YOUNG FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR | what I actually do for work A day in the life of a 24-year old female entrepreneur, running a social media & online stationery webshop company.
Shop Supplied by Lily Stationery:
______________________________________________________

✨ INFO:
I often receive the question what I actually do for work, now that I graduated from law school. I've been running my own business for 4 years now, and could never have dreamed of doing this fulltime, soon in Los Angeles. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me on Instagram or shoot me an email!
______________________________________________________

✨ ITEMS MENTIONED:
False Lashes I always wear:
Daily Gold Rings & Necklaces (use Lilia10 to get $10 off):
Daily Rose Gold Watch:
______________________________________________________

✨ WHAT TO WATCH NEXT:
- My Journey of Moving to Washington DC:
- My Journey of Moving to Los Angeles:
- Watch all my DC Diaries:
- My Study Routine For Law School/University Exams:
______________________________________________________

✨ WHERE TO FOLLOW ME:
- YOUTUBE:
- BLOG:
- WEBSHOP:
- INSTAGRAM:
- STUDYGRAM (Study Instagram Page):
- HOME DECOR INSTAGRAM:
- SNAPCHAT: LilyLikecom
- FACEBOOK:
- TWITTER:
- BLOGLOVIN':
- SOUNDCLOUD:
- PINTEREST:

❤ EMAIL ME : info@lily-like.com
______________________________________________________

✨ MY STATIONERY LINE:
Order your Supplied by Lily Luxury Lifestyle & Student Stationery right now! The perfect stationery for students in (law) school/university or career girls working on their business and personal goals!
- WEBSHOP:
- INSTAGRAM:
- FACEBOOK:
- TWITTER:
_

✨ FAQ:
- How old are you? 24! I'm born on 10/10, so I am a libra :)

- Where are you from? I was born in the Netherlands, but my family is from Russia, and I am currently living in Washington DC. Dutch is my first language, but I also speak Russian - Привет, мои Русский подписчики! Посмотрите мое русское видео здесь: - and I’ve learned English in high school.

- What do you study? I finished my LL.B. in Dutch Law at the University in Groningen (RUG), the Netherlands. After that, I did the Research Master in Law (LL.M.), and the B.A. in Philsophy of a Specific Scientific Field at the University of Groningen (RUG), as well as the General LL.M. at the George Washington University Law School (GW). I finished my LL.M. at GW and decided to pursue online entrepreneurship. I'm currently living in Los Angeles and running my social media marketing & stationery business fulltime.

- Where can I buy your Supplied by Lily Stationery Line? - we have international shipping, so anyone in the world can order!

- What editing software and camera do you use? I use Final Cut Pro to edit my videos.
My Videography & Photography Camera:
My Vlogging Camera:

- Where can I find the music you use in your videos? On my Soundcloud here:

Vlogger,Routine,Fashion,Lifestyle,Student,Law,Lawschool,law school,grad school,student,law student,college,uni,university,lawyer,law school vlog,school,studying,study,study vlog,school supplies,stationery,career,girlboss,female entrepreneur,entrepreneurship,entrepreneur,suppliedbylily,supplied by lily,Lilia,Lily Like,LilyLike,LilyLikeCom,business owner,company,day in the life of an entrepreneur,day in the life,young female entrepreneur,

Post a Comment

0 Comments