Advertisement

watch me adjust in College [ uni vlog ]

watch me adjust in College [ uni vlog ] Annieyeonghaseyo~ it's been weeks since school started and sometimes you just can't cope up immediately to a new environment.

I have been stuDYING and Procrastinating since the first day of school ( you can watch it in the vlog) and honestly I am still trying to know what's the best study habit for me. I hope I could adjust right away and be able to go with the flow skskkss.

☂☂☂
Twitter :
Instagram :
GMAIL : Annieeinna45@gmail.com
☂☂☂
Camera used : iPhone 5s
Editor: Filmora

Name: Annie
Age: Twenteen
Course: AB Communication
University: DLSU-D
S U B S C R I B E F O R M O R E ! ! !

philippines,vlog,dlsud,uni vlog,week vlog,a week in my life,dlsud vlog,annie garcia,annieyeonghaseyo,watch me adjust in college,aesthetic vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments