Advertisement

Tokyo Airbnb Tour: Japanese Apartment with Skytree view

Tokyo Airbnb Tour: Japanese Apartment with Skytree view A tour of an amazing Airbnb Japanese apartment that I stayed in when I was in Tokyo, Japan in June of 2019. It has a balcony with a view of skytree!

About me
I'm logiebear. I was in the Jet Program, teaching English on an island in rural Japan from August 2018-2019. I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area. I love eating, traveling, and being creative. I'm still posting videos about my travels and life from my time in Japan.

instagram: @logansterr

Tohoku, Japan: Aomori and Akita travel video:


My Japan travel playlist:


Music:
See you Soon by Otis McDonald

786 subscribers

tokyo airbnb,japan airbnb,japanese apartment tour,japanese apartment,japan apartment tour,japan apartment,tokyo apartment tour,japan house tour,japanese airbnb tour,skytree,tour,balcony,huge,large,expensive,amazing views,japan condo,japanese house,skytree view,family,airbnb tour,apartment tour,guest house,where to stay,best airbnb,airbnb japan tokyo,japan trip,how to japan,hotel,nippori,narita,nippori station,airbnb experience,tokyo,2 bedroom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments