Advertisement

Style your Denim Jacket with or without Tights | One Denim 10 Days

Style your Denim Jacket with or without Tights | One Denim 10 Days Hey guys wassup? Like everyone I love wearing denim jacket hence I have come up with 10 outfit ideas with a blue denim jacket. Please bear with me and watch the video till the end. I hope you like the video and please don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and comment below which outfit you like the best and subscribe to my channel if not already done.

Subscribe to Shikha Jain Koollifestyle here -

You can watch my other styling videos here-


My Outfits?

This rugged denim jacket is from Primark

Outfit 1-
Playsuit - H&M
Tights - Primark
Heels - Primark
Earrings - local market in India
Bag - Primark

Outfit 2-
Jeans - Primark
Tshirt - local market in Thailand
Trainers - Skechers
Cap - Sports Direct
Earrings - H&M

Outfit 3-
Jumpsuit - New Look
Sneakers - H&M
Bag - local market in Greece
Earrings - thrift market in India

Outfit 4-
Shorts - Gap
Crop top - New Look
Blue tops - from Andaman island
Hairband - Primark

Outfit 5-
Jeans - H&M
Top - Primark
Loafers - thrift market in India
Pearl tops - Primark

Outfit 6-
Skirt - H&M
Top - Primark
Glasses - Carlton London
Hair clips - Primak
Sandals - New Look

Outfit 7-
Dress - Miss Selfridges

Outfit 8-
Dress - somewhere in Copenhagen
Peep toe heels - C'M Paris

Outfit 9-
Skirt - local market in London
Blouse - Stalkbuylove*Sejal
Loafers - Primark
Bag - Primark

Outfit 10-
Shorts - H&M
Shirt - stolen from hubby's wardrobe
Earrings - thrift market in India

I post new video every Friday.

If you like watching my videos and want to see more styling videos in future, please consider subscribing to my channel and press the bell icon to get notified every time I upload a new video. Please like, share with your friends, families and anyone who is as or more enthusiastic like me in fashion and styling and let me know in the comments section what styling videos you want to see next on this channel :-)

Thanks for watching.

You can find me on facebook -
or Instagram-


Love
Shikha Jain

denim,denim jacket,summer style,fall style,how to wear,how to style,how to style denim jacket,tights,pantyhose,hoisery,nylon,nylons,fashion,styling,autumn outfits with denim jacket,rugg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments