Advertisement

Onetox - Think of Me (ft. Chris Young)

Onetox - Think of Me (ft. Chris Young) "Think of Me", by Solomon Islands reggae band Onetox featuring Chris Young.

℗ 2019 CHM Pacific Gold.

No copyright infringement intended. For promotional purposes only. Support the artist/band by purchasing the single!

Stream/Download:

Set "Think of Me" As Your Caller Ring Back Tone:
Digicel PG SMS 31214 to 133.
Digicel FJ SMS 64802 to 133
Digicel NR SMS 64802 to 133
Digicel WS SMS 10380 to 133
Digicel TO SMS 17814 to 134
Digicel VU SMS 17574 to 132

Follow Onetox:

Follow Chris Young:
Facebook ►

Shefram Sound Productions:
Facebook ►
Instagram ►
SoundCloud ►
YouTube ►

⚡ Follow CHM Supersound ⚡



onetox,onetox solomon islands,chris young,chris young solomon islands,think of me,think of me onetox,think of me chris young,onetox ft chris young think of me,think of me song,think of me miusik tasol,think of me solomon islands music 2019,kofi boy,mossa,miusik tasol,chm supersound,shefram sound productions,dmp,shefram crew,small jam,onetox think of me,chris young think of me,chm pacific gold,

Post a Comment

0 Comments