Advertisement

My First Day of Classes at USC | Day in the Life

My First Day of Classes at USC | Day in the Life My first day of classes at the University of Southern California. Follow me, a computer science and business administration major, as I take you through my first day of classes as a junior at USC!

#DayInTheLife
#USCVlog
#DayInTheLifeUSC
Subscribe!
Follow me on the gram:
advancedbasics_
Add me on snap: wombraider17

Shout-out to Raf for the boosted board shots
@wetttmedia (ig)

What's up, my name is Randall Williams, and in this video I take you through a typical day in the life of a USC student starting their first week of Fall 2019 classes. I'm a computer science and business administration major for those asking. My day consists of trying to wake up early, scrolling through an unholy amount of social media, drinking too much coffee, hitting the weights, and falling asleep too late. I hope ya'll enjoy!

I was inspired to make this video after watching a lot of college vloggers including Elliot Choy from Vanderbilt University, John Fitch from Harvard University, Anna Marie Chase from USC, Justin Escalona from USC, Sienna Santer from Harvard University, Nicholas Chae from Princeton,
University, Josh Beasley from Yale University, and Katherout from USC. They all make pretty cool videos you should check them out too.

Track list:
1. Buku - Front To Back (Bassnectar Remix)
2.
Song: MBB - Sax (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:
3.
Music provided by Argofox:
JINXSPR0 - BREAK


Stay woke

elliot choy,john fish,justin escalona,day in the life,college day in the life,richard yu ucla,day in the life of an entrepreneur,day in the life of a 20 year old entrepreneur,anne marrie,katherout,day in the life usc,usc day in the life,usc dorm haul,olivia jade,usc student thoughts scandal,usc student vlog,usc computer science,first day of classes,back to school,move in,college freshman,student life,usc,college advice,usc vlog,usc college vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments