Advertisement

I PUNCHED HIM in the STOMACH for 10 DOLLARS

I PUNCHED HIM in the STOMACH for 10 DOLLARS HE wanted to punch me in the stomach so badly, he did, and I had to return him the favor.

Don't forget 2 like, comment and share this video! DO IT QUICK!! Don't forget 2 SUBSCRIBE!!!

Subscribe ➠

Want more of me? Follow me on instagram:

Twitter:

Add me on snapchat for behind the scenes: @jorgealfredojr

People in the video:

Juan (curly hair guy):

Bryan (dancer, has a red flannel on):

Katelyn(cool female):

Edwin (black checkered shirt dude):

punch,punching,vlogs,vlogging,friends,great time,great,fun,amazing,pov,hilarious,david dobrik,casey neistat,logan paul,jake paul,ksi,David Dobrik,Casey Neistat,Logan Paul,Jake Paul,KSI,Dobre Brothers,CONTENT,content,Boxing,boxing,KINGRY,Ryan Garcia,MMA,Fighting,FUNNY,Funny,funny,subscribers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments