Advertisement

How I 3D Printed: Spider-Man from an SVG file

How I 3D Printed: Spider-Man from an SVG file This time I take a free SVG file of Spider-Man that I found using a simple google search, and convert it into a 3D model using Fusion 360. Then I used the Colorprint functionality within PrusaSlicer to create a colourful print on the Prusa i3mk2s. All colours are eSun PLA+ and printed great.

The SVG file I used here was downloaded from :
That site credits the author as www.brandsoftheworld.com and the license as Creative commons attribution. Searching on that site shows their attribution for the image to be to Josй Jorge C.Santos. Ultimately Spider-Man obviously belongs to Marvel so my reading of the license may be off but as the use is 100% non-commercial I think it is acceptable use.


This video was created using the GoPro Splice application, all music is licensed via that app.

prusa,i3mk2s,colorprint,prusaslicer,spider-man,spiderman,marvel,svg,peter parker,additive manufacturing,3d printer,3d printing,3d printed,fusion 360,cad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments