Advertisement

HiDef: B&LE 867 South At Shenango Street!-(9|3|2019!)

HiDef: B&LE 867 South At Shenango Street!-(9|3|2019!) (PLEASE WATCH IN 1080P AND 60FPS HIGH DEFINITION [HD] FOR BETTER QUALITY, BETTER EXPERIENCE, AND BETTER SOUND!)
Here is a train video of B&LE 867 South, a southbound light engine move, heading back for the Greenville Shops in Greenville, Pennsylvania from the Conneaut Harbor in Conneaut, Ohio, northbound on the Canadian National Railway's (CN) Greenville Subdivision with two locomotives with an awesome and loud sounding Nathan P3 Horn on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 at 11:24 AM in the Eastern Daylight Time Zone (EDT) at Shenango Street in Greenville, Pennsylvania (MP 6.33 on the Canadian National Railway's [CN] Greenville Subdivision)!
Here were the two locomotives for this morning's southbound light engine move:
Bessemer and Lake Erie SD38AC 867 (Built as Bessemer and Lake Erie [B&LE] SD38AC 867 in July 1971)
Canadian National SD40-2W 5346 (Built as Canadian National [CN] SD40-2W 5346 in January 1980)
My 288th train video of 2019!
ALL comments, ALL likes, and ALL favorites on and of this train video are ALWAYS welcome! NO spammy links on comments, no vulgar, negative, or mean comments are allowed on all of my train videos! I really do NOT tolerate spammy links, vulgar, negative, or mean comments. Please keep them to yourself at all times! If you do not follow these rules I have given you for every train video, I will immediately delete the comments and perhaps block you permanently! Please keep them to yourself at all times! Thank you!
Check out Part 1 of my train videos playlist at:

Check out Part 2 of my train videos playlist at:

Check out Part 3 of my train videos playlist at:

Check out Part 4 of my train videos playlist at:

Check out Part 5 of my train videos playlist at:

Check out Part 6 of my train videos playlist at:

Check out Part 7 of my train videos playlist at:

Check out Part 8 of my train videos playlist at:

Check out Part 9 of my train videos playlist at:

Also check out my Bessemer and Lake Erie train videos playlist at:

Also check out Part 1 of my Norfolk Southern C23 train videos playlist at:

Also check out Part 2 of my Norfolk Southern C23 train videos playlist at:

Also check out Part 3 of my Norfolk Southern C23 train videos playlist at:

Also check out Part 1 of my Norfolk Southern C29 train videos playlist at:

Also check out my Train Horn Ambiance Videos playlist at:

Here is the link for my Norfolk Southern Meadville Line Facebook Group Page:

Here is the link for the NS Youngstown Line Facebook Group Page:

Here is the link for the Bessemer and Lake Erie Railroad (B&LE) Sightings Facebook Group Page:

I really hope that you enjoy this video! Thank you so very much for stopping by!
Copyright © 2007-2019 by DirectorGuy13 Productions.

DirectorGuy13 Productions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments