Advertisement

Hero|TailLights °•Vent Animation Meme•°

Hero|TailLights °•Vent Animation Meme•° For once I had fun making something.



Original:




Inspired:






This is my persona, the third of my three personas that each have my three personalities
•Herzlos (Blonde Fox) = Anger
•Cinnamon (Snail Cat in now deleted Rant) Hopeful
•Heather (This one, named after me!) = Sadness


I chose this meme because her complicated story.

To sum it up:

My OCs Genita, (Intonation, We'll Fly) Zoe, (I hope You Love Me Back) and Cinnamon (see above) combined their souls to make her after they defeated Herzlos (Long Story) so she could save my OCs worlds. Which explains the Hero part. She's confused and feels useless. She gets sick and nauseous (like me) a lot, that's the black vomit(?) Part. The tears are her sadness like a waterfall.



The vent is about me feeling like I have to cure everyone's depression while struggling with my own. I feel stressed because I can't do good enough.



Making this made me feel a bit better though.

Meme•°

Post a Comment

0 Comments