Advertisement

FREE TUNA Sa Sugbahan Sa Dalan 2019 | Spotted Bret Maverick In Tuna Festival 😍😍😍

FREE TUNA Sa Sugbahan Sa Dalan 2019 | Spotted Bret Maverick In Tuna Festival 😍😍😍 This is how we celebrated our Tuna Festival 2019 here in General Santos City. Sugbahan sa dalan is one of the highlight event. Last year, I saw met Bisayang Hilaw. This year, I spotted famous vloggers, the Korean vlogger and Bret Maverick.
I hope you also like the TUNA Floats design this year!

Enjoy watching this vlog. Hope to see you in Tuna Festival 2020.😘😘😘
Hi there!

#sugbahansadalan #bretmaverick #tunafestival2019

I'm Glahm Arni , I'm a model and a vlogger who loves to travel and promote culture and arts; and events here in the Philippines. I am a makeup artist, a dancer, and videographer too.
I am living in General Santos City and open to any business collaboration to promote the country.

To support and encourage me please SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel and follow me at my other social media accounts as below. DM me for collaboration or for ur business proposal
► Subscribe to my channel : Youtube.com/GlahmArni
► Follow me on my Instagram :
► Follow me @ my facebook :
► Like my business facebook page :
► For Business Inquiries my email : arnicornelio@gmail.com

Spotted FAMOUS VLOGGERS,UNLI TUNA Sa Sugbahan Sa Dalan 2019,unli tuna,sugbahan sa dalan,sugba,bisayang hilaw,general santos,philippines,travel vlog,becoming filipino,bisaya,sugba sa dalan,tuna festival,tuna,general santos city,bret maverick,travel philippines,filipino,explore philippines,sugbahan sa dalan 2018,tuna festival 2019,tuna festival gensan 2019,sugbahan sa dalan 2019,gensan,korean vlogger,tuna festival float parade 2019,amerikanong bisaya,

Post a Comment

0 Comments