Advertisement

Come Follow Me (September 16-22): The Lord Loveth a Cheerful Giver

Come Follow Me (September 16-22): The Lord Loveth a Cheerful Giver A fun video to go along with Come Follow Me September 16-22. It would also be great as part of an FHE lesson! Join a group of cute kids as they tell the story of the Widow's Mite and talk about how we can help others with cheerful hearts. **Special thanks to Nikki w/ Melonheadz Illustrating for permission to use her beautiful clipart**

home centered church supported,family home evening lesson,come follow me,come follow me kids,come follow me september,lds lessons,primary teaching,primary lesson 2019,lds primary videos,lds videos,come follow me lds,scripture videos lds,lds videos for children,kids church videos,kids bible movies,family home evening,come follow me primary,widow's mite,widow's mite bible video,widow's mite lds,widow's mite story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments