Advertisement

Bangkok's Dr. Dentist Tooth Extraction, X-Ray, Pain Medication $46.00

Bangkok's Dr. Dentist Tooth Extraction, X-Ray, Pain Medication $46.00 I just recently had a tooth extracted at Bangkok's Dr. Dentist for $46.00 USD. The same service in the US would easily cost between $150 - $300 and in some cases more. The following day, I was feeling a little sick and went to meet up with a subscriber where I had a milkshake for lunch. Later that evening I came down with a fever and was sick for the next four days. On day four, I decided to go to the hospital, where I was diagnosed with having a case of food poisoning. Not sure if it was from the milkshake or something that I ate previously. Thank you for watching. Follow me on Instagram at joegreenwtf or email me at joegreenwtf@gmail.com.
Link to Thai Girl Gift (Gift's) YouTube Channel


Contact Doctor Dentist Clinic

Email: dr.dentist24@gmail.com
PH: (66)02-2609566

FOREIGNER Joe,Joe in Thailand,Food,Travel and YouTube,Thailand Retirement,Thailand cost of living,Moving to Thailand,Thai people,Getting around in Thailand,Land of Smiles Thailand,Thai food,Thinking about moving to Thailand,Thai Immigration,Bangkok,Thailand,Foreigner to be,Foreigner two be,Foreigner-2-b,Bangkok's Doctor Dentist,Doctor Dentist,Dentist in Bangkok Thailand,Tooth Extraction,Dental Cost Thailand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments