Advertisement

AQUARIUS *They feel regretful. Will you give them a 2nd chance?*

AQUARIUS *They feel regretful. Will you give them a 2nd chance?* WELCOME TO *ZEN PATH TAROT* Please sit back and enjoy!
- You may notice I'm not a native speaker of English so it may take me some time to put into words what I really want to convey. Please be patient and I'd be more than grateful if you help me correcting mistakes, so feel free to do that. That way we all learn from each other in community! =)
- I USE THE * OSHO ZEN TAROT DECK *. This particular deck focuses more on gaining an understanding of the here and now based on the Zen wisdom.
- I ALSO OPEN AKASHIC RECORDS BEFORE EACH READING, SO IF I GET MESSAGES FOR YOU I'LL ADD THEM BEFORE THE TAROT READING.
R E M E M B E R --- *ALTHOUGH I HOPE THESE MESSAGES SERVE YOU AS GUIDANCE, THIS IS FOR ENTERNAINMENT ONLY AND YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS* ALL THE MESSAGES MAY NOT RESONATE WITH ALL OF YOU BUT I'M SURE THAT IF YOU DECIDED TO COME HERE THE UNIVERSE HAS SOMETHING TO TELL YOU.
*** ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW NECESSARY AND IMPORTANT YOUR LIFE MISSION IS ON THIS PATH *** THANK YOU !!!

quarius september 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments