Advertisement

Wearing a $3,000 Hypebeast Outfit to Complexcon made of Supreme Stickers

Wearing a $3,000 Hypebeast Outfit to Complexcon made of Supreme Stickers I wore a $3,000 crazy outfit to Complexcon Chicago made of Supreme Stickers. And yes I was wearing the best hypebeast outfit there. In this video I show you how I wrapped my clothes with Supreme stickers. Complexcon Chicago was amazing and thanks to everyone who said hi to me. I spent over $2,500 at Complexcon and I will show you in my next video all the things that I picked up including hypebeast sneakers, shirts, accessories and art.

THIS SUMMER I AM GIVING AWAY SOMETHING EVERY WEEK!!!
1. Follow @ConnorTV on Instagram
2. Leave a comment on the Supreme Tee post and tag three people.
3. Subscribe to @ConnorTV on YouTube

LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!!! HIT THAT 🔔 TOO!

For Business Inquiries: itsconnortv@gmail.com

Fan Mail: Connor TV, P.O. Box 510095, Livonia, MI 48151

THE BEST HYPEBEAST MYSTERY BOX VIDEOS:
Epic $3,000 Hypebeast Mystery Box!
Ultimate Mystery Box Unboxing!
$100 Hypebeast Mystery Haul!
Back To School Mystery Box:
100,000 Mystery Box:

Follow Me on:
Instagram -
Facebook-

Connor's Sizes:
Shoes- 8
Shirt- Medium

The Dad's Sizes:
Shoes -11
Shirt- XL

hypebeast,hypebeast shopping,sneaker shopping,complexcon,chicago,sneaker shopping with complex,2019 sneaker releases,sneaker con 2019,travis scott 1 low,streetwear,sneakers,shoes,fashion,mens fashion,crazy outfit,review,on foot,supreme,supreme box logo,supreme collection,supreme stickers,off-white,off white,mca,air force 1,virgil abloh,connortv,mystery box,hypebeast mystery box,most expensive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments