Advertisement

We have to talk...

We have to talk... [Please Read] Hello, everyone,

There’s something I have to say. If you don’t want to watch this video to find out, please read below. And if you only want to see my belly, it’s not in here.
So, I’ve been upset and I decided to take a break from YouTube because I needed to get back to he way my life was before my channel for a while. It’s been a great experience, mostly, but when I uploaded my last video, something nasty happened: I received a threat from a guy named Scott. (

During the last three weeks, he posted at least six comments similar to “Hoping to see some ass in your vids :))”. While I don’t mind suggestions, I just want to be clear on one thing: I only do what I feel like doing, and even if you insist, I won’t do it sooner if I’m not in the mood.

So this guy posted a comment boasting about having a picture of my face (which I know it’s impossible, I check every video I post). He said “It's not going to make much difference if we see her face or not :p and hopefully I see some ass in her Vids to refrain myself from showing it :p.” the whole thing is in this video or below the pinned comment in my last video. I’m almost certain that he has done this to many girls before, and that it has worked. It disgusts me and it must stop.

It’s not alright to play around with somebody’s privacy and sense of safety, so if you see something like this happening to any gainer (or, you know, whoever), please report. We are people with feelings, who owe nothing to you. I’m here for the support and for the kind comments, I won’t put up with mean comments and threats. I’m more than my body, and if that’s all I am to you, keep that to yourself.

Kay.

talk...

Post a Comment

0 Comments